Monday, February 4, 2008

Thing 29: Library 2.0

I am really thankful for the learning experience w/ the Library 2.0 program. I feel I would be left in the dark ages if I hadn't done this! I now know more about this stuff than my Three daughters (ages 27, 24, 19) and that's amazing!!

My favorite stuff w/ Library 2.0 was learning how to Blog and having a new understanding for phrases like podcasts, mashups, wikis. I really enjoyed learning about Flicker and Photobucket. I think I will also use YouTube more as a search method now because of how videos can be a great way to understand new technologies.

In reading other blogs I found I am not alone in likeing the learning experience but also wondering how much of this I will use, even on a monthly basis. I feel it it's mostly about exposure to new tecnologies and having an environment to try some of this stuff out. So for this and more I am thankful.

No comments: